Saturday, June 23, 2007

Welcome to The Daily Mulligan

I can feel the butterflies growing inside me as I get closer to hovering my mouse over the Publish button and finally launch The Daily Mulligan. I find myself reflecting on a time I covered a paper route for a good friend who was hospitalized. The whole daily thing seemed overwhelming. Especially in Oregon where no matter which way you turn, the cold rain is pelting you in the face as you drop soggy newspapers on darkened front porch steps. But this is about golf, right?

The Daily Mulligan is a blog about all things golf. Here you will find daily stories, commentary and observations on the topics that bore most of your friends. This is a place to sneak away to and say, “I can’t believe that’s happened to someone else.” Ever been stalked by a chain smoking course marshal? Ever wonder if the C grooved putters really make any difference to the average Joe or Jill golfer? Ever wake up in the morning and want to take a mulligan before you even get out of bed?

I hope you’ll join me on this adventure. You may not learn anything, but I’ll try to make you laugh and find something about golf you can relate to.

No comments: